This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how Rainbow Grey Events uses and protects any information that you give Rainbow Grey Events when you use this website.
Rainbow Grey Events is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Rainbow Grey Events ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Rainbow Grey Events may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 February 2021.
What Rainbow Grey Events collects
Rainbow Grey Events may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and telephone number
This includes information when making an enquiry, booking in a project and visiting Rainbow Grey Events website.
What Rainbow Grey Events does with information
Rainbow Grey Events requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• improving Rainbow Grey Events products and services
• periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Rainbow Grey Events thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed Rainbow Grey Events to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
• internal research and analysis including Rainbow Grey Events capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
• market research purposes including Rainbow Grey Events contacting you by email, phone or mail.
How Rainbow Grey Events will use information
Rainbow Grey Events will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
• enter into or perform a contract with you
• comply with a legal duty
• for Rainbow Grey Events own lawful (business) interests
In any event, Rainbow Grey Events will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
Rainbow Grey Events is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Rainbow Grey Events uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the Rainbow Grey Events website. This helps Rainbow Grey Events to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Rainbow Grey Events only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help Rainbow Grey Events provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Rainbow Grey Events access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Rainbow Grey Events.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Rainbow Grey Events website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Rainbow Grey Events does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Rainbow Grey Events cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rainbow Grey Events will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Rainbow Grey Events have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which Rainbow Grey Events holds about you under the GDPR/DPB. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information Rainbow Grey Events is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Rainbow Grey Events as soon as possible, at the above address. Rainbow Grey Events will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.